It is fried with vegetable oil. It tastes spicy, delicious but not greasy. Selected Sichuan pepper, pepper and spices raw materials are served to make real Sichuan hot pot with process of traditional watercress fermentation. It is featured by bright red color soup base with spicy and rich flavor. It is recommended for boiling crispy and chewy animal ingredients.
- Spicy Hot Pot:
- 1. Add one packet of soup base for hot pot into 1.5L (About 6 cups) of boiling water
- 2. Add vegetables or meat to taste
- Keep in cool, airy and dry place at room temperature
- Keep refrigerated after opening
- Soybean Oil, Salt, Chili, Broad Beans, Dried Chilies, Salt, Wheat Flour, Prickly Vegetables (Pepper, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Fennel, Cassia, Clove, Tangerine Peel, Licorice), Sugar, Pickled Ginger [Ginger, Water, Salt, Citric Acid, Erythorbic Acid (Preservative), Sodium Metabisulfite (Preservative)], Welsh Onion, Ginger, Yeast Extract (Yeast, Water, Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Sodium Citrate), Pepper Extract, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Insoinate, Ethyl Maltol
- Contains: Soybean, wheat